🤖 AI for Academics: 75 Essential Tools 💻
🌟 Greetings Esteemed Academics and Scholars,
Are you interested in exploring tools specifically designed to enhance your research and teaching capacities? Have you encountered limitations with ChatGPT or Bard in catering to your nuanced academic research needs? Are you ready to transcend the boundaries of popular tools with groundbreaking alternatives in the academic sphere?
We are pleased to invite you to a highly enriching 10-day international online workshop titled, _AI For Academics: 75 Essential Tools_. This event seeks to foster the integration of Artificial Intelligence in the academic sector, augmenting research and academic pursuits in science, social sciences, and arts and humanities. The workshop is designed to equip academics with valuable insights into a plethora of AI tools that can streamline literature review, data analysis, writing, and more.
Watch video for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Q66B1ZlCk
🗓 Dates: 26th September to 9th October 2023
⏱ Time: 07:00 – 09:00 PM IST
Organized by a consortium of eminent institutions, namely:
1. Archbishop Kavukattu Central Library, Assumption College (Autonomous), Changanassery
2. IQAC & Postgraduate and Research Department of English, Fathima Mata National College (Autonomous), Kollam
3. BMC Library, Bharata Mata College, Thrikkakara
4. IQAC & Department of Computer Science, Rajagiri College of Management & Applied Sciences, Kakkanad
5. Lore & Ed Research Associates, Kottayam
Fee: ₹550/$10 (tax extra)
Wish to become an affiliate? Refer and Earn. Send WhatsApp message LEAFF to +91 89218 74060
Register here: https://www.loreandedgroup.com/courses/AI-For-Academics-75-Essential-Tools-65025d10e4b0529fb041c7af
Sessions will be recorded and hosted in the learning management system of Lore & Ed Group for 90 days after the workshop.
E-certificate will be provided.
Inauguration by: Amb. T. P. Sreenivasan IFS, Former Ambassador of India, and Former Vice Chairman, The Kerala State Higher Education Council
Keynote Speech by: Sreenath Sreenivasan, Member, Board of Directors, Nobel Prize Outreach AB
🔍 Areas of Discussion:
– AI Tools for Searching Literature
– AI Tools for Literature Review
– AI Writing Tools
– AI Chat/Summarizer/Paraphraser
– AI Tools for Data Analysis and Visualisation
– AI Grammar Check and Editing Tools
– Podcast/Listen to Papers
– Reference Management
This workshop promises enriching sessions led by accomplished academics and industry experts, offering a convergence of knowledge and hands-on experience with the latest tools revolutionizing academic research and writing.
WhatsApp for Technical Assistance: +91 89218 74060