Guidelines and Application Form (M.Com)
GUIDELINES FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA ONLINE APPLICATION
ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
- The students who apply for admission in the management quota should register with MG university CAP also. Refer : www.cap.mgu.ac.in
- Year of passing must be 2020
- Application Fee :- Pay online Rs 500/- while submitting the application.
MCom Finance and Taxation
Degree in Commerce with minimum 60% marks in optional subjects.
- Download and Print the Application form.
- Fill out the details with your signature and paste your photo in the application form.
- Pay the Application Fees Rs. 500/- using the below details in NEFT Form.
A/C Name : Principal, Rajagiri College of Management And Applied Sciences
Bank : South Indian Bank, Rajagiri Valley Branch
IFSC Code : SIBL0000587
A/C No : A674A11——— (Maximum 16 characters)
(Eg; ANU JACOB, then A/C No : A674A11ANU,
SEETHALAKSHMI, then A/C No : A674A11SEETHALAK )
- Send a scanned copy of the filled out application form along with the scanned copy of the fee receipt and your consolidated mark list in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application number will be intimated in your WhatsApp number provided once we receive the application form.
- The time and date of the online interview will be intimated early.
- The online interview will be conducted by the faculty members of the college only.
- The interview will be conducted on ‘Google Meet’
- At the scheduled time of the interview, the interview link will be sent to the WhatsApp number provided.
- The applicant’s parent / guardian should be present at the time of the interview.
- The selected candidates will be intimated later.
Click Here to Download Application Form