Dr.Indu G Krishnan
Ph.D, MBA, MCom, PGDIBO, NET
Dr. Indu G Krishnan holds a Doctoral degree in Management and Post-Graduate degree in Management and Commerce. She has qualified NET in Management. Her areas of expertise include Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Research and International Business. She has presented papers in National and international conferences and also published articles in various national and international journals.
- MCom in International Business [IGNOU]
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations [IGNOU]
- Ph.D in Management [Karunya University, Coimbatore]
- NET in Management
- MBA [SRM University, Chennai]
- BCom Computer Application [Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam]
- International research journal of commerce and law- A study on the impact of work life balance on employee productivity among banking employees in Ernakulam. November 2019.
- Research Journal of Commerce & Behavioural Science-RJCBS (Impact factor-5.632) on the topic: A Study on Emotional Intelligence and Work Life Balance among Female Nurses in Kerala. August 2016 issue.
- Research Journal of Social Science & Management-RJSSM (Impact factor-3.951) on the topic A Study on Balancing Work and Life Among Women Teaching Faculty.November 2014 issue.
- Emotional Intelligence: An Analysis on various Models and its Measuresat National Conference on Emerging Challenges and Opportunities of The Indian Business in Global Scenario held at Vysya college, Salem. (ISBN: 978-93-82570-40-0))
- An analysis on the relationship between Personality Traits and Work Life Balance” at 2ndInternational Conference on Emerging Market and issues in Management at VIT University, Chennai, India, (ISBN: 978-93-5104-881-7)