Neethu Maria Jose
M.Com (Finance), PGDBF, NET
Neethu Maria Jose holds M. Com in Finance from Mahatma Gandhi University and Post-Graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis University, Pune. She qualified NET in Commerce. She has presented research papers in national and international conferences and published papers and she has been awarded Best Paper awards. She has attended a Faculty Induction Program sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development at IIT, Hyderabad.
- M.Com (Mahatma Gandhi University)
- PGDBF (Symbiosis International University
- NET in Commerce
Papers Presented and Published:
- Presented and bagged the Best Research Paper award at the Berchmans National Conference on Digital Agility, The Business Management Imperative 2017 held on St.Berchmans College, Changanassery.
- Received the Best Paper award for the research paper at the National Seminar on Changing Landscape of Marketing – Emerging Paradigms and Managerial Implications organised by Marian International Institute of Management.
- Presented a research paper ‘Google Classroom – A cutting edge to Sustainable Development’, at international conference on Emerging Research Paradigms for Sustainable Development: A Move Towards Quality Enhancement in Education, 16 – 18 January 2020 at Christ Deemed to be University, Bangalore.
- Published a paper titled Technical Innovations as An Aid for Enhancing Customer Experience in Emerging Marketing Landscape, in International Journal of Sales & Marketing Management Research And Development (IJSMMRD); Issn (Online): 2249-8044; Issn (Print): 2249-6939; Impact Factor (JCC) (2019): 7.9084; Index Copernicus Value (ICV) – (2016): 61.33; Naas Rating: 3.37; Vol – 9, Issue – 2; Edition: Dec 2019 “
- She has 3 years of work experience in Rajagiri College of Management and Applied Sciences, Kakkanad.