MCOM, MBA, B.Ed, SET
Ms. Jissy Joseph.O holds her Masters Degree in Commerce with specialisation in Finance & Taxation from Calicut University and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from Bharathiar University. She is a Diligent Educator having teaching experience over 17 years at Schools, Colleges and Universities in National and International Curriculum. She has served Republic of Maldives and Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia as Government University Lecturer. She also holds her Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from Calicut University. She has gained expertise in teaching both Cambridge and Oxford Curriculum. She has a number of paper presentations and publications in UGC approved and Scopus Indexed Journals to her credit. She has qualified State Eligibility Test (SET). Her Dissertation for the award of Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) has been submitted to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. She currently pursues her ACCA studies. Her forte includes finance, Accounting, Special Economic Zones, & Pedagogy of Commerce. She joined the institution as Assistant Professor in the year 2012.
- M.Com (Finance & Taxation)-Calicut University
- MBA (Finance))-Bharathiar University
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)-Calicut University
- DCFA-Diploma in Computerised Financial Accounting
- Cleared State Eligibility Test (SET)
Publication & Presentation:
- Paper Published on NAAC sponsored National Seminar on Continuous Improvement in Higher Educationconducted by Garden City College, Bangalore
- Paper presented in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Recent Trends in Accounting in Mar Athanasius College, Kothamangalam titled Forensic Accounting.
- Paper presented on ICIBF –International Conference conducted by Commerce Association of Kerala titled Contribution of EOUs for Enhanced Economy with special reference to Cochin Special Economic Zone
- Paper published with ISBN Journal titled Industrial parks a key to E-Waste Management
- Paper published in International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research International Peer Reviewed, Open Access Journal ISSN: 2349 with Impact Factor: 5.87 titled An Evaluation on the Export Performance of Export Oriented Units of Cochin Special Economic Zone.
- She has served as a Faculty Member in
- Assistant professor-Rajagiri College of Management and Applied Sciences (June 2012 to till date)
- Senior Lecturer-Debre Berhan University Ethiopia (2009-2011)
- Senior Lecturer-Garden City College, Bangalore University (2007-2009)
- Accounts Teacher-Republic of Maldives-(2005-2006)
- Lecturer-Mother Arts and Science College, Calicut University (2003-2005)
- She has also served as an Accounts Advisor to Babogaya Resort during her service period to Ethiopian Government.