Ashish C Pius
M.Com, MIFA, CFA, NET
Mr. Ashish C Pius is a post-graduate in Commerce and Investment and Financial Analyst. He is a qualified Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and UGC Net Holder in Commerce. His area of specialization includes Taxation, Accounting, Capital Market, Security Analysis Banking, and Insurance. He holds six years of experience with the Finance, Banking, and Insurance Industry and has more than eight years of experience in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students to his credit. He has published several research papers in peer-reviewed and refereed journals and has authored a book on Capital Market and Investment Management published in the year 2017. He currently pursues a Doctoral degree at Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Tamil Nadu. He joined the institution as Assistant Professor in 2012.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)-2015
- Master in Investment and Financial Analyst (MIFA) [ICFAI University]
- Master in Commerce, K.E. College Mannanam [Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam]
- Capital Market and Investment Management-Pratibha Publications, 2017
- A Study on Impact of Transportation Network Companies on Buying Behavior of Millenials Towards Automobile Section-published in International Research Journal of Commerce and Law,ISSN 2349-705x Volume 6 Issue 11,november 2019.
- A Study on Effectiveness of Employee Branding in Banking Industry in Indiapublished in International Research Journal of Commerce and Law,ISSN 2349-705x Volume 6 Issue 11,,november 2019.
- A Study on Impact of Blue Ocean Strategy Adopted by Tata Motors with Special Reference to Tata Nano– International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations ISSN 2348-7585 (online) Vol. 7, Issue 2, pp: (339-345), Month: October 2019 – March 2020
- A Study on the Women Empowerment Through Direct Marketing in Mi Lifestyle Marketing Global Private Limited– published in International Research Journal of Commerce and Law ISSN 2349-705x Volume 6 Issue 11Month November Year 2019
- Impact of Celebrity Endorsement on Brand Image: A Study on Cosmetic Industry– International Research Journal of Commerce and Law Volume 6 Issue 11, November 2019 ISSN: 2349-705x
- A Study on the User Acceptance of Kochi 1 Card– Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research Volume xii, Issue VI, June/2020 ISSN NO: 0022-1945.
- A Study on the Impact of Market Orientation Strategies in the Performance of State Bank of India– Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research Volume Xii, Issue IX, September/2020 ISSN NO: 0022-1945
- Manager, HDFC Bank (October 2011-June 2012)
- Senior Executive, Life Insurance Company Ltd (January 2007-October 2011)
- Executive, Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd (September 2005 –December 2007)